Most shit's too long nowadays

You do spend the best part of your life waiting

You’re right there, Lonzy.

Specifically with TV.

Apparently it’s difficult to do anything more than break even with one season of a TV show. This explains why regardless of whether the story and main arc is actually over (step forward Bloodline, among many others) there’s always got to be a couple of superfluous seasons more.

I was thinking of doing a thread on people who wear light blue shirts in really hot places like John in Bloodline and Rick Stein. Couldn’t find decent pictures of their sweat patches though.

1 Like

I’m wearing a light blue shirt right now.

If you pay for me to fly somewhere really hot I’ll take whatever pictures you like.

11 Likes

Books are I reckon. You don’t seem to get the nice thin paperbacks of old with 100 odd pages, they are all hefty things now.

Quite a few films I want to watch but will not because they are 3 hours long

Some films are 90-150 minutes long

1 Like

I watched one that was about 83 minutes the other day it was #bliss

I’d say that’s a little on the short side personally but different strokes for different folks eh!

I’ll tell you something that isn’t long enough. The bastard airbed I’m sleeping on currently. Feet hanging off the end. Does my nut in.

1 Like

I like Masterchef Australia but it’s fucking 63 episodes!!

You will still die July 3rd 2036

Rather than watch the whole series of something just watch all the “Previously on ” bits at the start, and then watch the last ever episode.

Job done.

3 Likes

yeah. 1708 posts on a thread about the Smashing Pumpkins?!

And then become more powerful than you could ever believe.

Yeah, I think A Quiet Place was around that. I was working from home so went on my lunch break. Arrived just as it started, left when the credits rolled.

Save yourself 40-odd hours with this summary of the Marvel films to date (not including Infinity War)

17 minutes, who has time for that?!?!

1 Like

Becoming increasingly like you @anon29812515

YouTube videos over ten minutes: nahhhh

Books over 400 pages: nahhhh