Most underrated/overlooked chocolate bar?

Clear lack of imagination amongst WH Smith confectionery buyers?

My beef with them is why a packet of any kind of sweets from them, specifically at motorway services, costs about £5 when you can get the same thing for a quid in Tescos.

2 Likes

This shop is near where I work but you can get it in Waitrose too now so don’t know if it still counts as artisanal?

https://www.montezumas.co.uk/

Nobody ever buys a Twix. The only reason is that there is two of them and even then you’d just have a Twirl instead.

Most underrated is the Double Decker in many ways. I might start going on about “Cadbury’s Darkmilk is the thinking person’s chocolate bar” though.

4 Likes

Not read the thread but the answer is Starbar

4 Likes

Yes, of course

Loads more I’m sure

1 Like

Johnny Mars

13 Likes

Cadbury Golden Crisp

Neither overrated or underrated my fave bar is the red lindt one

1 Like

Alright, Future of the Left lyric generator.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m gonna say it. Snack!

Don’t @ me.

4 Likes

A Fry’s Chocolate Cream, now sadly made by Cadbury’s, is a fine thing but quite hard to find.

2 Likes

over-rated: picnic/toffee crisp
over-looked: milkybar

only nobs eat bounty bars too.

cheers.

1 Like

also, hesitant to call some of these bars chocolate bars. picnic, toffee crisp, twix, double deckers etc: not chocolate bars. they’re snack bars.

Picnic, DD, toffee crisp are chocolate bars. Twix is a chocolate biscuit. Don’t think we need to go over this again.

1 Like

no we don’t but your assessment is incorrect.

anything containing…20% of something other than chocolate in bar form isn’t really a chocolate bar is it.

1 Like

6 Likes

I’d say it’s more like 50%. Also, the Milka with the white and milk chocolate mixed in together is the most overlooked.

Yorkie, Dairy Milk, Milkybar, Galaxy - choco bars.

I used to think that re: milka, but its a bit much tbh. also there are always better options when you’re in the milka aisle.

1 Like