Mouth Talk

How’s your breath?
How many times a day you brushing your teeth?

• Once
  • Twice
  • Somehow more
  • Somehow less

0 voters

Do your lips chap very often?
On a 1-10 scale how kissable is your mouth?

Etc

My lips don’t chap too much, but I often get corner-mouth-gunk.

Surprised by the number of one-brushers in that poll.

Been a one-brusher all my life, winning smile, no fillings - twice seems a waste.

Morning or evening?

I managed to get a referral for the removal of my wisdom teeth!

Morning/whenever I get up.

Interesting.

I was a one-brusher growing up (just the one before bed, didn’t bother in the morning, no idea why my parents didn’t call me out on it). But in my teenage years I felt shamed into doing it twice like it seemed proper adults did. Had tonnes of issues and several fillings as a youngster, but haven’t had any for a decade now. So in short, I’m a fan of brushing.

I’m a bit of a massive hypocrite though because I do prefer people’s breath after they’ve brushed, I just don’t.

I get chapped lips, winter is especially hard. I’ve started brushing randomly on top of the usual twice a day brush with a Somali brush, which is a twig from a tree that naturally contains fluoride. My grandparents all had their original teeth so there’s something to say for these brushes

Do you floss?

• Yes
  • Never

0 voters

Some very odd reviews on this:

There aren’t enough hours in the day.

You should give it a go sometime.

I don’t think I will.

Ok, cool.

no fillings. allegedly v kissable although i’ve only got the word of all your mums to go by

Oh I didn’t know people bought them off amazon, my mum got mine off a tree when she went on holiday