Moyesy's March to the Title Football Thread

I mean genuinely, yeah, our defensive line has been fantastic this year, the reason why we may actually stay up this time

1 Like

I wasn’t even aware that you still had Hanley until you mentioned the other week. Almost makes me think he’s worth another go this weekend.

1 Like

Honestly I’m as surprised as you are about how good he’s been this season and I’ve been watching his semi-regularly!

1 Like

Google’s had spurs’ pants down, there

Well done @blimeycharlie

2 Likes

Started an MLS thread, dip your toes in, water is reasonably warm.

1 Like

this one hurt :frowning:

We may have conceded afterwards but I’ll dine off our goal for years :lips::ok_hand:

What an absolutely cracking picture this is

1 Like
5 Likes

always nice to see tomas soucek scoring an international hat trick

1 Like

Mitrovic has totally done our 13 year old keeper :pensive::pensive:

Starting to get the feeling that Stephen Kenny might not be a very good international manager. Maybe they need a Mick McCarthy type again?

Nah we’d have a result here if we weren’t forced to play our 3rd choice keeper

Got to be honest I just want to see Mick McCarthy as Ireland manager again.

1 Like

Wouldn’t wish that on @Ruffers

2 Likes

Pukki has now become joint second highest scorer for Finland with Mikael Forsell, three behind Litnamen

Football podcast thread is locked for some reason. Micah Richards has gone off the deep end on today’s Football Daily. Seems quite angry that Grealish isn’t getting in the England starting XI.

Don’t all the villa fans hate him, maybe he’s just trying to win back their affection?

I don’t have a clue but, his opinion on Grealish was very forceful. Maybe they played/trained together?