Mr B the Gentleman Rhymer

Fuck, took a photo of this prick and meant to make a thread

tbf to him it’s handy when someone’s name and song titles mean you can form an entirely correct opinion of them without having to ever listen to them

2 Likes

Oh yeah ok, thought you’d have summat juicier

I thought I made it VERY clear that no one was to google him

Let’s have a look

There’s some particular thing about one of their columnist’s having links to a far right group or something but I can’t be arsed to dig it up.

I don’t know much about Mr. B apart from seeing that Straight Out Of Surry video years ago but isn’t the joke ‘look at a posh person trying to do hip hop and singing about tea and cricket’ rather than ‘lol hip hop’?

What are your thoughts on Professor Elemental?

I’m going to go out on a limb and assume that not many people who are into hiphop are going to be into Mr B. I can imagine my sister thinking he’s amazing for example, and she exclusively listens to shit music. He plays a fucking banjolele ffs (and I only know this (I would have said it was a ukulele) because he said it in one of the intros to his videos. His beats are shit and I saw more than one thing that was little more than a cover in a posh accent with terrible production. Pretty sure the joke is lol hiphop.

I’ll get back to you on Professor Elemental, another new one on me

:weary::gun:

Top tracks on YouTube: I’m British, Weird Weird West (feat Steam Powered Giraffe), This Is My Horse (Show Me Yours)

HMMMM

1 Like

Not of his videos are available so based on the evidence I have: shit cunt for shit cunts

1 Like

I prefer true hip hop myself SKYRIM EPIC RAP - Dan Bull - YouTube

That’s quite something

The comments section is far too positive