Mtfsb Led Zep

Wow! I hate Queen, don’t like Abba and didn’t think I’d heard a Led Zeppelin song before Badders was helpful to me!

Oh my days!

1 Like

obviously there are some shit Queen tracks but some are surprisingly emotional and touching whereas Led Zeppelin is just butt rock at it’s worst

1 Like

ABBA > led zep > Queen. Massive margins between all 3 of them

Your home being underwater is better than it being burnt to the ground, neither are ideal though

DA NA NAA NAA OOH BABY DO ME UP THE BACKDOOR SQUEEZE MY LEMON JIZZ IN MY PANTS

give me a fuckin’ break!

25 Likes

can’t choose between ABBA and led zep. would be happy to never hear another queen song as long as i live.

1 Like

Delightful phrase Bam

4 Likes

If I could pay £3 a month to ensure I never heard don’t stop me now I reckon I would do it

7 Likes

The definitive version of Stairway…

[I’m only semi kidding - would never listen to the original through choice but have just mildly enjoyed listening to ^that :+1:]

I would pay the equivalent of double my monthly Spotify premium charge in order to never have to hear music that I haven’t specifically decided to listen to

*Ant walks into a nightclub/house party/anywhere with background music *

*Fuse box blows, DJ equipment malfunctions, all music ceases immediately *

*Everyone glares at Ant *

4 Likes

Think you’re on the wrong forum if that annoys you

8 Likes

Stop being idiots about Queen.

7 Likes

My dream existence

1 Like

Led Zep - not for me.

ABBA - not for me either.

Queen - nope, not for me.

There, that’s them onions.

1 Like

also Show Must Go On is an amazingly powerful piece of music, that final chorus is up there with the best bits of singing ever.

2 Likes

Mano a mano it’s 3-1 to Led Zep. Plus, Queen’s music is largely turdulent.

This is aimed at the people who think they aren’t dreadful, right?

I’m angry now thinking about how many times I’ve had to fucking listen to Don’t Stop Me Now or Dancing Queen or whatever without me ever in my life ever having chosen to listen to them.

4 Likes