Please answer polls honestly. Let’s see if there is any pure consensus
We did this before it was unanimously Talking Heads - Once in a Lifetime.
I reckon the best we could hope for is that everyone is indifferent about one
Pat benatar - love is a battlefield
- No, I don’t like love is a battlefield by pat benatar
TKC still pretends not to like them
Loreen - Euphoria
- Yes of course
- I am the worst
Does he not know what unanimous means?
Warren G & Nate Dogg - Regulate
I was about to say they’ll be some bellend who claims they don’t know the songs but I don’t know this song
The Beach Boys - God Only Knows
- God only knows what I’d be without this song (y)
- My life would still go on, believe me (n)
voting no to songs I don’t know btw
Dolly Parton - Jolene
- The rat
- You’ve got a nerve
Into the Groove - Madonna
- Like a Prayer that this song wins (y)
- Like a music virgin (n)
- Even my momma thinks that my mind is gone (no)
- Cos I’ve been blastin n laughin so long (yes)
- Is the way
- Ain’t the way
Baby Shark do-do-do-do
- Yes! I love it!
- No! And now I can’t get it out of my head!
EVEN MA MOMMA THINKS THAT MY MIND IS GONE!
Pulp - Common People
- Obviously the greatest song of the 90s
- I live in a parallel universe where Common People is a different song and therefore not the best song of the 90s
changed the poll and it reset it didn’t it