1 Like

never liked bjork I’m afraid

1 Like

can’t really argue with that I just find her a bit pretentious

Time Has Told Me - Nick Drake

• I like it
  • I don’t like it

0 voters

maybe it’s just the people that go mad for her in a manic pixie dream girl kind of way that puts me off.

Oh my bad, I ran a search but it froze; didn’t bother trying again.

I mean what she’s doing on this track is interesting for sure I just don’t find it pleasing to listen to. Sorry!

1 Like

probably would have to come back when I’m in the mood for challenging myself to give it a fair shake. Some days you don’t feel like hearing things you don’t enjoy immediately

Hot 8 Brass Band - Sexual Healing

• YES
  • Inexplicably no

0 voters

2 Likes

Maps is better than literally everything tho

6 Likes

Can I unanonymous this?

aw I got real close with this one!

Spent 10 years thinking that all the weird sound effects were cool, not knowing that it was there to clean it up for radio. Was kind of disappointed in hearing the album version and not hearing pans being dropped and extended fffffffffs.

Natasha Bedingfield - these words

• I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU
  • I have no appreciation for one of the greatest feel good pop songs of the naughties

0 voters

1 Like

Feel I’m getting an unfair rep in this thread. Deffo liked more than I’ve disliked, not my fault people pretend to like awful music is it :joy:

1 Like

See? This is a very, very shit song.

(65daysofstatic remix)

4 Likes

Ah, I just noticed you disliked a few of my absolute favourites, so I got pretend irked. (And I normally associate you with good music taste, I think, so it’s more noticeable).

1 Like

no u

• :slight_smile: (…but :frowning: )
  • just :frowning:

0 voters