MTFTSB - crap songs you quite like

As a flip to the thread where people wrongly deleted good songs, which tunes which are often met with sneers or turned up noses would you say are actually quite good?

Actually inspired by the fact I heard I’ve Got A Feeling by Black Eyed Peas and didn’t find it as hateful as I remember but I’d say Shiny Happy People. think that song is top fun

nb - Come on Eileen or Love Shack are both clearly great songs so don’t count

been crucified for this already but

hahahahahahaha

yes it was ruddy brave of me to say so.

Christ, I lasted 15 seconds.

17 … but now I really want to punch someone.

It’s that good isn’t it! :fist::cucumber: :sweat_drops:

most ‘songs of the summer’ in Spain. Nothing like cruising through packed cities in Spain at 3am with these tunes blaring out the open windows:

Loads of this sort of late 90s/early 00s dancey pop

My dick, bigger than a bridge
Your dick, look like a little kid’s

Actually this isn’t even a crap song (but it is just one thing repeated over and over again)

driving through the ‘nightclub district’ of a provincial Spanish town with my then 19 year old cousin in his dad’s jaguar is simultaneously the best and worst thing to have ever happened to me.

that’s not crap you chickenshit. I was brave enough to go FULL CRAP up thread and this is what you come up with???

#livid

Dunno which Now… compilation this was on, but worked at HMV at the time and this was halfway on Disc 2. Fucking loved it ever since. Used to craaaaaaank it if it was quiet in the store (RIP).

I’m a big fan of That Sounds Good To Me by Josh Dubovie, the UK’s Eurovision entry from a few years ago. It’s a great tune.

he went out with Vanessa Feltz and showed up on every tv show she was on singing that

Also: this

lol never watched that Italobrothers video before. Might be the lamest thing I’ve ever watched.

sure you’re not thinking of yer man from phats & small?