🎵 MTFTSB DiS picks its favourite tunes of the decade 🎵

I did another thread but think it got eaten somewhere. anyway, the idea is to compile a playlist on your music streaming vendor of choice of no more than 30 of what you think are the best tracks of the decade.

maybe we’ll compile all the playlists/discover everyone’s favourite track.

not done mine yet. deadline is Friday.

1 Like

my favourite song of the decade is a Eurovision track :eyes:

4 Likes

I’m dead keen for this, but as mentioned in the other thread, spotify makes it hard for me to remember when stuff came out

1 Like

I hate this kind of thing cos I’m never happy with my choices when all’s said and done but I’ll endeavour to try. Also no Joanna Newsom on Spotify :neutral_face:

1 Like

I believe the release year is on the left hand side when you click into a song? in the web app at least.

I mean it’s harder to sort by year from your followed albums. At least with itunes/foobar2k you can do so. I’ll just have to think harder

Is it 2011-2020 or 2010-2019?

1 Like

A good rule to impose would be that your favourite tracks are not allowed to have appeared on your favourite albums

this would not be a good rule to impose, but thank you for your interest.

17 Likes

In my opinion the rule would be good to impose

1 Like

I believe not.

1 Like

It seems we hold different opinions over this rule and it’s imposition

5 Likes

What does mtftsb stand for

1 Like

Music Thread for the Social Board

2 Likes

Ahhh

Sometimes, when people ask a question like that, other users will respond with comedic answers to elicit a laugh from their fellow community members. Not me. I just answer them.

9 Likes

Thats why your a pillar of the community ant

But sometimes pillars can crumble and erode

5 Likes

I know it all too well :grinning:

1 Like

pls respond

whenevr I see MTFTSB I think of that Kanye album and then of Merepseudbaghead

2 Likes