MTftSB: G'n'R vs The Stone Roses

bit of both
I annoyed everyone in my feed with my kraftwerk posts
did manage to keep it down to 4 posts

1. check in
  2. sensible pictures from gig
  3. picture from when visuals guy leaves the stage with joke re leaders conference as revenge for all those worst kraftwerk gigs ever posts during the actual leaders debates, with added running through wheat fields reference
  4. picture of their boots pre & after costume change

Kinda gutted I didnt go to GnR when I had the chance, not a fan by any means but Iā€™m sure would be pretty enjoyable live with the help of me friend alcohol. Stone Roses thoughā€¦ LOL

Stone Roses were a great band. I donā€™t mind saying that. But I canā€™t be fucked with them in the year 2017. I did see that reunion thing in 2013 and it was ā€¦ fine.

I just got invited to see them on Wednesday at Leeds arena but fuck that.

Guns n Roses had some great tunes were a bit laughable with their tough guy posturing. And the homophobia of course.

But enough about bugduv

I noticed you didnā€™t dare @ him.

HEY @bugduv THEOā€™S TALKING SMACK ABOUT YOU!!

2 Likes

Guns n roses are one of the worst bands of all time. Plus Axl Rose is a roast dinner eating, homophobic racist cunt

5 Likes

Stones roses are alright

Easily top 5 worst bands of all time. And the way their fans still wear bandanas is almost even worse than their music.

2 Likes

Worst name

• :gem: :rose:
  • :muscle: n :rose:

0 voters

Still angry that heā€™s not had an invite to one of the Big Ladā€™s Chilli Weekends, eh.

3 Likes

Need a cop-out option here. Just different kinds of awful.

1 Like

Tbf guns and roses name is just a mash up of the two bands that merged to form them

My at symbol key broke and I canā€™t be arsed fixing it.