MTftSB: What's your favourite/the best ever band t-shirt? #clothesweek

Either that you’ve owned or just in general?

From my current wardrobe it’s either of these Los Campesinos tops:

OIP

All-timer is probably this Weezer one that I left somewhere once and never got back :frowning:

#clothesweek

3 Likes

I absolutely adored this HEALTH t-shirt when I had it, wore it far beyond its lifespan.

I remember seeing so many people wearing it at the ATP where I bought it. Obvs didn’t wear it at the festival, not that kind of person.

HEALTH did a lot of good t-shirts

3 Likes

Absolutely love my Fever Ray Plunge shirt

download (2)

3 Likes

Had a couple of versions of this, but the blue is my favourite.

9 Likes

Think I’ve still got this design on a frisbee somewhere from Glastonbury 2002.

1 Like

I went for the grey with blue sleeves version. Wish I’d gotten the green really.

1 Like

this one. Had it for about 10 years now. Need to find a replacement as it’s getting a bit too worn

1 Like

Really like the green actually. Might just have a quick look…

I bought this lovely t shirt, wore it once and then left it in a suitcase on a train never to be seen again :frowning:

3 Likes

7 Likes

The best band shirts ever are the Black Flag blocks or the Joy Division unknown pleasures cover, both ruined by capitalism subsequently.

2 Likes

9 Likes

probably this, though it’s coming to the end of its life sadly. Have noticed a few guys around town over the years where I can just see the top of the house design showing over the buttons of their shirts :smiley:

fucking love purple tees

there was also a long-gone Bat for Lashes one with a wolf roaring and a hurricane coming out its jaws, that was cool

8 Likes

LOTION make great cyber-punk shirts

Really love Warthog’s style too

3 Likes

Probably this one

It’s so soft!

3 Likes

Absolutely love my Dillinger Escape Plan Panasonic Youth shirt, always gets a few random compliments at gigs. Mine is much more grey on off white nowadays:

Also love this Caroline Harrison design for Sunn O))):

The version I have is yellow instead of red.

Only have shirts relating to my 2 favourite bts bands and I love all 3 (bts did a collaboration with line to make characters and the characters are from there, very cute and subtle merch imo, very obvious to bts fans but not to the general public)

5 Likes

This classic which got one outing circa 2008 before I accidentally tinted it orange in an unfortunate washing machine mistake

1 Like

My Deerhunter Rainwater Cassette Exchange shirt. Perfect colour (mid-blue with gold print) and length.

Liked my pavement ist rad one, surely do not fit into that one anymore even if I knew where it was.

Currently enjoying my Fight Milk…

And my

Murmur <3

8 Likes