Mtftsb: Your Spotify 2020 wrapped

If you are privileged enough to be able to listen to Spotify, what was your 2020 like?

Expecting to see some high listening minutes from you WFHers

1 Like

Apparently the Beatles are my no.4 artist this year. Honestly have no recollection of listening to a single Beatles song this year.

This is funny and relevant:

14 Likes

All the top tracks are R’s top tracks really. Artists are mostly mine, but Saloli got a massive boost from also being bedtime music for quite a while. Edit: Deerhoof was a very joint pick too actually

Would quite like to see my actual top tracks :confused:

3 Likes

Did not expect Deftones to top this when 2020 started

Gone are the days of listening to music.

Every single song on there are M’s (although I probably requested the Frozen one more, banger)

2 Likes

2 Likes

Like the artist mine chose but I really have no recollection of listening to them more than others.

I’d have guessed Taylor this year.

Not sure i believe mine to be honest, gipsy kings! I remember listening to them when I was washing up in the first lockdown but that’s it! Maybe it kept playing and I’d muted it or something. Much easier to skew numbers now I listen to music so infrequently or listen to more on YouTube.

1 Like

Not surprised with The Divine Comedy, especially with their re-released and unreleased songs boxset.
All of my most listened songs were from Alexandra Saviour’s album, which I played repeatedly at the start of the year (especially in comparison to the end of the year when I have too much to listen to). A.G. Cook is there because of me listening to his 50 track album a few times, trying to figure out how much I liked it!

Wasn’t aware there were some many genres of indie music!

1 Like

No surprises there.

1 Like

doesn’t seem to work as well for Tidal but here are my top tracks

Yeah my top 5 songs has one song I liked a lot on just one day, I know I have listened to others more

2 Likes

2 Likes

Completely unsurprising

3 Likes

Songs 2, 3 and 4 are all my 4-year old’s favourites to ask Alexa to play over and over again. Kind of surprised I got one in above him.

Big shout out to @Funkhouser and the HGATR threads for my top spot as well. Doom never clicked with me until his thread and then he clicked in a big way

11 Likes

The most magical time of the year! I love seeing what everyone else has listened to it and it’s great for discovering stuff that has passed me by

1 Like

Artists skewed by listening to the Hamilton soundtrack loads in the summer :frowning:

So much comfort music

2 Likes