Muggy isn't it?

FUCKING STATE OF UR HUMIDITY UK

11 Likes

ive got a dehumidididifir (brag)

1 Like

does it make these hot nights any more bearable? I may need to invest

Totally shit humidity

yeah man. sleep right through, no sweating. very excellent investment. a+.

I keep my dehumidifier in my cellar cos it stops my drumkit from rotting. True story.

4 Likes

I have TWO dehumidifiers

1 Like

mine is as physically close to my bed as can be without the possibility of booting it over and getting water all over the floor when I’m dozy in the morning. (this has been rigourously tested)

7 Likes

I’ve ordered one of these

1 Like

i’ve got a pillow version of this called a chillow, works pretty well

1 Like

not for mugginess but for general heat i’ve got a load of these blinds, reflective so keep the light out and stop rooms heating up, works well, used to feel the heat hit me when I walked up the stairs to my flat but now it is drastically reduced. has its own rail so can draw it like curtains. bit embarrassingly designed for baby’s don’t know why there aren’t more products like this

2 Likes

Oh yeah my room.has blackout curtains and theu stay shut all summer, its not me beong a recluse… well partly it is, but its to keep my room cool… i also have a blue light on, because blue is cool (helps with my anxoety)

2 Likes

Even Edinburgh is muggy

Can’t open the windows in this flat. Have ordered new ones but they won’t be fitted until mid/late July. Grim.

When staying with the inlaws in Brisbane e.g. swamp-like humidity, my father-in-law regularly just turns the dehumidifier on in the air con system and it completely slays the heat.

Get a Mac? BOOM BOOM!

2 Likes

Yes

I’m actually enjoying the mug, can’t actually breathe through my nose for once

Very clammy isn’t it everyone.

I pray for thunder so we get some fresh air

Absolutely horrific conditions to be rushing around doing last minute prep for a conference in :hot_face: I feel vile