Mumford and Sons are great/alright/not awful

Do you agree with the thread title? Please, come in, share your love of the band so I can tell you that music isn’t subjective and you’re wasting your free time listening to them.

2 Likes

Have you ever heard of sting?

6 Likes

Mumford and Sons are awful though.

4 Likes

I’ve not listened to their entire discography but I’m of the cast iron opinion that they’re awful.

1 Like

I suggest you listen to their entire discography

1 Like

is what I tell my enemies

12 Likes

Posh Tory idiots.

5 Likes

Scythe-bothering toffs

2 Likes

Bumfart and Plums i’ve called them for like, eight years or so. And yet still they carry on!

Can’t beat Mumford and cunts

Bit NSFW

1 Like

They really care about free debate maaaaaaan

1 Like

Bumford and Runs

1 Like

Are they still popular? Those two albums of farm music were proper massive, but I thought they’d gone ‘serious’ and disappeared, am I wrong?

New album last week

Well that passed me by. They should go back to doing their banjo shit, it worked much better for them

Vanilla music for LME trust fund elites and young people who have appartments bought for them in Zone 1 along with the costs of their unpaid internships covered.

3 Likes

They’ve got some bangers, but no-one’s allowed to acknowledge that because they made the cardinal error of becoming very successful on their first album (and, to be fair, releasing an almost identical follow-up)

What they represent on the other hand - that entire movement of frilly-shirted, mandolin-molesting quirky indie twats who write songs for first dances - is awful

2 Likes

the songs aren’t that bad, pretty boring but nothing hate worthy about them

Here we are!

I say they are awful, wanna go?

4 Likes