Mundanight

Got some really, really fucking awful news earlier. Went for a run to try and clear my head but it’s creeping back. Going to eat a lasagne and drink wine and watch trash

Today was mostly alright until R had a mega tantrum over me not letting him have tea in the garden, got round it in the end by just putting the picnic blanket down in the kitchen. Can’t wait for him to get to sleep because he’s being so annoying and I want some quiet (and of course feeling guilty being annoyed at him).

Probably going to have a beer and watch something but I have no idea what I want to watch.

Alright Epimer.

Seriously tho hope you’re OK flashy x

Hope you’re ok pal, look after yourself :heart:

5 Likes

I should give up on swipe typing, it only leads to very weird mistakes like this :persevere:

If you really want some interesting mistakes and just switch your phone to dictate mode and see what it comes out at the end

1 Like

That wasn’t too bad actually.

I’ve basically been asleep all day. Just severe case of the CBAs over here.

Gonna watch some more I Am Not Okay With This, drink tea and read Conversations With Friends.

1 Like

What Funky said. Hugs mate x

2 Likes

HE LIKES A MALE CHARACTER IN A BOOK? MUST WANT TO SHAG HIM.

1 Like

I’ve been ridiculously busy with work again, more so that normal. Work have definitely furloughed too many people. I might say something as this doesn’t seem fair.

It’s going to be a late dinner as I’ve only just prepared some homemade burgers and put them in the fridge to set. But I reckon they are going to be great. Beef, onion., egg, Worcester sauce, garlic, mixed herbs, tomato puree, a little mozzerela cheese and a few bread crumbs.

No it’s an online channel - the programme is online under that banner. I was wondering if it had been bumped up the pecking order by its popularity or by desperation- or if it was always intended to be shown later in bbc1

Maybe he just really, really supports the NHS

2 Likes

Had a cider while on the long walk back from big Tesco. GF was feeling ill so I walked up for the big shop and very much enjoyed it.

Have a book on Princess Alice to finish, might get it done later.

I don’t need to tell you what time it is!

nice shoes

i had a pair like that but they got a hole in. thinking about getting the same ones again.

thank you for reading this post.

1 Like

it’s complete toilet mate

Definitely think my poos are getting bigger during lockdown.

I thought about posting this in the morning thread and decided against it, but you know what, the world deserves to know.

1 Like

Can’t figure out what to watch. This is why I like film club, takes all the decision away from me and just gets me to watch something. Maybe I, should just get @whiterussian to pick all my films for me.

2 Likes

Iovely and light outside isn’t it.

Might do some caulking in a min.