šŸŽ· Music League 10 šŸŽ· Playing the long tracks game! šŸŽ· Round 10 - Insults

the guys like to do this thing where they donā€™t vote for any of my songs, itā€™s a funny little game they play. a funny, funny, funny little game

2 Likes

I thought we were friends @Jamos

For my next song in the JAMuary thread Iā€™m gonna make a tune and read out a Wikipedia page over the top of it

1 Like

So originally I was going to play this and was stunned no one else had given itā€™s an entire album based on food

But then the Knishes thing made me think of Spud Infinity which I knew would do worse but I thought would be funny to throw in there, and the incredibly mixed response it got is testament to that

2 Likes

Basically I took the L for my own amusement

2 Likes

Very happy with how well Hangar 18 did, but kind of stressed too because now thereā€™s pressure to do well again after picking 311 right out of the gate with intentions of exposing people to a bunch of unpopular all-time favorites this league with the hopes of getting a couple people to see the light.

Somehow never listened to Rust in Peace until the thread about it a few months ago. One of the fastest runs from ā€œnever heard thisā€ to ā€œall-time classicā€ ever. Iā€™m obsessed.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hangar 18 is obviously one of the greatest songs ever made, from one of the greatest albums ever made, but Iā€™ve bollocked on enough about it in the RIP thread. A deserved win anyway

2 Likes

Still on single figures after 2 rounds

1 Like

Missed a trick, could have covered buildings AND food

I think this league Iā€™m only going to submit songs that are a fucking ruckus. Sorry not sorry in advance

5 Likes

penguins are not food :frowning:

disagree

6 Likes

AMEN.

hoping for some real specific titles in the next round. ā€˜vice president of product integrationā€™, that type of thing

2 Likes

Last time we did a jobs round I got to play pne of my all time favouritesā€¦ So good, I could play it againā€¦ But I wonā€™t, will just leave it here.

I read ā€œdisagreeā€ and immediately thought ā€œthank god Iā€™m not the only one whoā€™d eat a penguinā€ whilst also forgotting those biscuits even existed

2 Likes

@Marwood giving multiple points to both members of the @Spen78 and @brightlight household. :1st_place_medal::+1:

1 Like

There are two songs that Iā€™m very much expecting to see in this round and Iā€™ll be disappointed if nobody picks them.

I might even give one of them points.

Iā€™m always disappointed to see songs Iā€™d expect in a round.

1 Like

Maybe expecting was the wrong verb.

Iā€™ve just been searching through my music files and I got two that are by proper DiS artists. Both of the songs are (at least) good choices but I think Iā€™ll now be relistening to one of the albums tomorrow because itā€™s beautiful.