🎷 Music League 14 - The Pedant’s Revolt 🎷 - Round 10 - Teeth 🦷 🪥

Sorted

Irking The Pedents was my placeholder if I ever had to name a league.

3 Likes

Can someone post the spreadsheet of previous submissions please

4 Likes

Same, I’ve submitted based on this until I’m told otherwise

Just noticed the subheading for Round 2, my dreams of The Urine Round have come true :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Really conflicted re the “Blood, Sweat, Tears…” round.

Do I…

a) submit the genuinely beautiful, moving song from one of my favourite bands of all-time, or

b) the urine-themed song I remembered earlier, purely to try and impress @TAFH33 ?

:thinking:

9 Likes

Ah music league… it’s good to have you back again.

5 Likes

All the rounds are up!

2 Likes

7-9 are rogue!

2 Likes

Teeeeeeth!!!

3 Likes

this is anarchy

5 Likes

can I be fucked?

have you got tie breakers ready for rounds 7-9?

1 Like

Got my piss song

Got my sad song

Got my teeth song

It’s an odd fish, this game.

8 Likes

I speak for everyone when I say we would very much value your contribution.

This has nothing to do with you giving me most points last time.

1 Like

I don’t know if you mean to sound negative but you sound really negative. I don’t care if you can’t be fucked. I’m just trying to make a fun league for people to enjoy and I’m trying to keep the rounds varied and interesting. People have openly said that they find music league too rule heavy, pedantic and cliquey. I don’t want it to be like that.

Please think before you start questioning if you can be fucked or if I’ve got tie breakers lined up.

If you want to play, play. If you can’t be fucked, don’t play.

Sorry for ranting but that’s really annoyed me.

I’ve got at least 10 punk bangers about piss alone

1 Like

I’ve got a lot of respect and admiration for all the administration you do to keep this going for so many people for so long, and I am sure that is a sentiment most if not all of us who play would share. Thank you for continuing to do so!

I personally think the rules, pedantry and subculture are a big part of the fun. At the end of the day it’s just a bunch of sound people sharing music with each other, what’s not to enjoy?

11 Likes

I just want to say that @daggers and i have had a private chat and i took his comments in the wrong way and we are cool now. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

any negativity from me is always going to be fatigue from listening to 10x 40 song playlists just fwiw

2 Likes