🎷 Music League 15 - The DiS Time Capsule 🎷

League 16 will start as normal in a few Weeks. But for League 15 I thought we’d try something a little different.
You will submit 5 tracks released in the DiS era - 2000-2024.
The theme is The DiS time capsule. What tracks from the DiS era should be remembered forever? They can be from any genre or country of origin. You will receive 25 votes to hand out and you will have 3 weeks to vote.

14 Likes

Link incoming…

https://app.musicleague.com/l/ea3a999112674bee827537526791f028

1 Like

Seems like a good way to dip my toes back into the ML waters. I’m in.

1 Like

For this one round league I’m happy for anyone to pick tracks that have previously featured in ML.

7 Likes

Is the idea that these tracks are representative of DiS? Or is it more personal faves?

Personal faves. I wouldn’t expect anyone to pick anything they don’t like!

4 Likes

Five chances to be heartbroken in one round! I don’t know if my heart can take it

9 Likes

Just spent 5 minutes on a playlist…26 songs already. Fuuuck.

1 Like

Top 5 of the last 24 years. Ohhh boy.

4 Likes

Also sorry in advance to @Brainfreeze for the million emails you’re going to get as I change and change my submissions

5 Likes

Awooo

2 Likes

24 hours to pick five tracks? I wasn’t planning on sleeping tonight anyway…

2 Likes

1 Like

I don’t think the 5 I chose are my absolute favourites as I wanted to mix it up a bit. They’re all still songs I love, though.

2 Likes

Phew, thanks!! Did it originally say “7.00pm tomorrow” or did I imagine that?

It did. Not sure why, but I amended it

1 Like

By the way. I’ve picked 5 bangers from the DiS era. But I’ll probably change my mind! Don’t be disheartened if I’ve picked a track that you wanted. Keep checking back until deadline!

1 Like

The entire top 7 from this league can pick a round for league 16.

3 Likes

Just wondering, are we allowing repeat artists this round? Seems like it might be less of an issue than usual.

I’ve submitted, but some possibly placeholders for the time being as you had to pick all five to enable the submit button.