Music League 3 🎷 Music League With a Vengeance

Once it is all set up I will post the link to join the league.

League three will have 12 rounds. The twelfth round will be decided by the person who wins the random draw. To enter the random draw please reply IN to this post by Midday tomorrow when the winner will be selected by Discobot.

The rounds are as follows in this order:

1. A great Bass line
  2. A track by a Scottish Artist or Scottish Based Artist
  3. A track with nine letters in the title
  4. A track less than three mins long
  5. A track with a persons name in the title.
  6. A track with great drums
  7. A track with one of the seasons in it. (Autumn/Fall, Summer, etc.)
  8. Duets and Collaborations
  9. A live track / session track
  10. A track from outside N America/Europe and Oceana.
  11. A track from 2021
  12. TBA - Discobot Draw
14 Likes

IN

1 Like

Oh I like this

1 Like

In!

9 letters is a killer. how do i search my library for that??

IN

IN

Inna Kamozie

IN

#6 is going to kill me

That is a conundrum.

IN

1 Like

DOPESMOKR

1 Like

The 9 letters round, oh my :smile:

Edit- Oops didn’t mean to enter the discobot draw

IN

Please pardon my ignorance but how does this work? I’ve missed the last two music leagues, but find this interesting. Is this based off Spotify or something?

Please feel free to say fuck off NY your out for missing the last two music leagues.

1 Like

You’d be most welcome.

2 Likes

We all submit a song (using the Spotify link to the track) to the music league site on the theme of the round which the site then turns into an anonymous and randomly ordered playlist. We then have usually 4 days to listen to the playlist and vote for our favourite tunes (you get ten points to allocate how you wish over usually about 50 tracks). You can also comment on any of the tracks whether giving it points or not. When the votes are all in or deadline passes we then find out who submitted which song, the winner is declared, and also the comments are revealed. The scores can be tracked throughout the 4 days once you have already voted, some people vote early and get through several F5 keys in a week as they keep checking for any new votes.

3 Likes

All the way in.

Good work, much more articulate than I could have written.

i’m already completely overwhelmed with choice

1 Like

i’m gonna be doing a lot of counting the length of songs to quadruple check that i haven’t got it wrong