Music League 3 šŸŽ· Music League With a Vengeance

Wow seems overwhelming but I think Iā€™m INterstellar Overdrive.

2 Likes

Lotta tough rounds.

Itā€™s a doddle, maybe slightly overwhelming for your first roundā€¦ butā€¦ if I can do it, anyone can. Plus Iā€™d look forward to your input (guessing others would too).

Itā€™s quite addictive and something to look forward to. I feel most players find new music all the time through this, which, healthy competition aside, is the big plus of participating.

1 Like

In babyyyyyy

1 Like

Yah I mean main reason Iā€™m intrigued is I see some heavy hitters in this thread on the Friday weekly releases thread.

So do we DM our tracks to the host and it goes from there?

Completely sorry again for all the questions and ignorance, hope Iā€™m not ruining anything here. Seems like great fun.

Going to be up all night studying now.

Essentially you just think of a track that fits the round criteria. Itā€™s pretty simple, the song is submitted to the Music League web page which generates a playlist, you donā€™t know who submitted what until the round is over. You have 10 points to vote with. This can be allocated how you like. 1 point for 10 tracks, or 10 points for 1 tracks, or any sliding scale of that i.e. 3 points, 2 points, and 5 1 point votes. Give it a go, if you donā€™t like it no one holds anyone to play so you could dip out if itā€™s not for you, but I feel you will like it and and contribute some good stuff too.

2 Likes

When the link to the league comes out, just follow the instructions on there. It can seem more complicated explaining it tbh, the website is very simple and straightforward.

1 Like

Once Iā€™ve set the league up Iā€™ll post the link in a new thread.

4 Likes

Glad to see thereā€™s been no breakaway Music Super Leagues that I wouldnā€™t have madeā€¦ good to be back!

IN

6 Likes

IN

Getting a bit ahead of myself, but does ā€œone of the seasons in itā€ mean the season has to be in the title? Or does the season being mentioned in the lyrics count?

Dont be wasting Mayonnaise on round 3 this early. I came to play :wink:

EDIT: its ten isnā€™t it, fml

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m in. Foā€™ sho!

Oh yes these rounds sound like a lot of fun!

In

In!

IN IN IN

That was my choice, and already very proud that itā€™s making an impression!

1 Like

In the title.

1 Like

In!

1 Like