šŸŽ· Music League 3 - With a Vengeance šŸŽ· Round 11 - 2021

There have been some strong contenders used already!

1 Like

I bet! I couldā€™ve picked 10 tracks at least for this!

Have smashing pumpkins released anything in 2021?

1 Like

Tried to submit a song that I just remember about that I had been playing on loop for most of last month only to see it has already been submitted. Gurenteed podium finish whoever got that on the list first.

Not yet sadly, was hoping for a surprise release before this round.

2 Likes

Might happen before 12pm tomorrow.

2 Likes

After a long think, Iā€™ve decided to submit the best song of 2021. Sorry to everyone else playing this round.

1 Like

Gone for my first choice. Pumped.

Ironically I havenā€™t got any good picks for this round cos Iā€™ve been too busy listening to Music League playlists at the expense of good new music.

5 Likes

I got in early with what I think is the best track this year, but I know Iā€™m not the only one who likes it and that makes me think maybe I should sub it out and put in something more obscure.

Is it greedy to want to finish in a place where I get to choose a round when I got to choose 3 for this league? Iā€™m telling myself itā€™s an altruistic wish because my rounds turned out pretty well (9 letters, live tracks, rest of the world) but maybe I am just chasing glory that might feel hollow if I could have gone more leftfield.

1 Like

I had a couple on my shortlist that are favourites from the year and likely decent point scorers, but resisted the urge and am umning and ahhing between a few more obscure, but hopefully more interesting picks.

Sure, this looks like friendly discussion but canā€™t help feeling this is mind games coming from the current league leaderā€¦

6 Likes

Exactly, I suggest immediate removal from the league. Damn those mind games.

Yeah, go with an obscure pick that wonā€™t get points @woweezowee

Yours sincerely, third in the league.

3 Likes

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt existā€¦

(double checks current pick and cackles)

1 Like

CLEVER SATAN

2 Likes

Oh, so this is what itā€™s going to be like in the red zone is it? Shit just got realā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve been there pal. Being near the top of the music league sure plays tricks with your mind. But itā€™s fun!

3 Likes

almost impossible for me, this. have been in such an awful place that Iā€™ve barely listened to anything new for a long time, let alone enjoyed anything.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s another thread where people have been posting their favourite songs from the year. Might find something in there?

1 Like