🎷 Music League 3 - With a Vengeance. Round 2 Scotland 🎷

Live scenes as the Music League app gets the playlist into formation:

Edit: Not sure why this ended up a direct reply to ChampionRabbit.

Got a good one for this round. I hope no-one else has the same idea. 5 points, tops.

I’ve got a track primed for this and I’ll be quite annoyed if someone gets to the band first.

I do have a backup but that’s not the point.

Thought this would be easier than the Welsh one but I’m finding it harder to find something I like

You have just under 24 hours to submit your choice for this round…

aka The Frankie Boyles

Done. Will probably get considerably fewer points than whatever Mogwai, Frightened Rabbit and Idlewild songs are chosen.

1 Like

Lets av it ya haggis

Will be skipping this round people. Need to give my mind a little break from this overwhelming stream of new tunes, but will be back next round. Enjoy anyway!

Whether to go for something very Scottish sounding or just a great tune…hmm

If I don’t win this, I’ll eat everybody’s hat.

Too much choice was my problem here, as well as avoiding anyone who I plan to play in a later round, which ruled out my first choice

I kind of wished this round had been at the end, so I could choose from the leftovers

I’ve submitted a good one though

2 Likes

I’ve got my favourite little known Scottish band at the ready, but torn between two of their songs. Going for another 5 points if I’m lucky!

Gone high level obscure here, after my classic Indie disco floor filler was rebuffed with 5 points.

3 Likes

ahhhhh

I wavered and thought to pick an Ivor Cutler tune, but somebody has picked one off the very same album I was going to pick from

win win, really. just glad there’s an Ivor tune in the mix

I’ll just have to mull (haha, because that’s like a Scottish hill) over which tune of the other artist’s I’m to pick

1 Like

Cannot believe somebody has picked Heads Of Dead Surfers by Long Fin Killie

2 Likes

I’ve gone leftfield too!

had a change of heart and tried to switch to blue nile but they’re already taken
shame cos the downtown lights is one of the most perfect songs ever

holy shit!

well done, DiS

like, I’d have gone for ‘British Summertime’ because I’m dreamy

what an unbelievably great band tho, huh

reeeeally hope somebody picks a Dog Faced Hermans tune, too. holy trinity of a certain type of art rock, those two + The Ex