🎷 Music League 3 - With a Vengeance. Round 4 🎷 A track < 3 mins 🎷

4 Likes

this is the most bemused i’ve ever been by my own poor performance
gonna start my own music league

2 Likes

With black metal and hookahs?

1 Like

me too lol. maybe just you and i in a league? i promise to kingmake your track every time no matter what.

1 Like

I daren’t vote. Every time I think I’ve picked a great track, and every time β€œGreat track but no points, sorry”.

Hard playlist to vote on this, as I don’t really dislike any of it. Of course my song is doing badly but expected it this time.

1 Like

Wow. Wasn’t expecting my song to do so badly considering some of the other rubbish picked.

2 Likes

Reckon I’d rather get no points and some nice feedback than no points and no feedback, but I know what you mean

3 Likes

Chill out

Ah whoops, I assumed that you picked one of the songs that was doing quite well at the moment, so apologies to the person whose song it was and my comment about not giving it any points! :smiley:

Jeez

love music league trash talk

5 Likes

Yeah, agreed. Even when my track is bottom, the nice comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

2 Likes

Ethically, it shows how bad you must be as a human being if you’re song’s doing badly.

Please do not look at my scores in previous rounds.

1 Like

I AM CHILL. YOU FUCK.

5 Likes

Thought it was great, no points though.

4 Likes

I’m sorry. I like to win.

Looks like it’s gonna be a pretty even round, points wise. Think even by usual ML standards it’s hard to predict which songs will do well and which ones won’t this time around.

I predict mine will not do well. It should do well, but it won’t.

Needs to be more trash talk imo. Far too many pleasantries, not enough fighting talk :grin:

3 Likes