🎷 Music League 3 - With a Vengeance 🎷 - The Final Round 🎷 A Track on 4AD

lots of his lyrics are very sus in light of what has surfaced

Really? I was kidding; I hadn’t actually given this serious thought; are there genuine instances?

Literally a well known technique of abusers is to make things glossed over, thus causing this type of unnecessary questioning. He did what he did, let’s move on from him.

3 Likes

Only got around to picking mine about an hour ago. Missed out on my first and second choice bands (who are probably mid-ranking 4ad obscurity). My 3rd choice is great but I’d imagine was one of 4ad’s least well selling/well known artists (saw her play to half a dozen people around the time of release). It is a great song (but no expectation of points though).

1 Like

I don’t have much history with 4AD but I have picked a song I think might have featured before. I’m a bit convinced I picked it but can’t remember which round.

@Marwood to the rescue

1 Like

I’m kingmakering @Marwood for this.

3 Likes

Pretty much my favourite band of all time but I’ve no idea what music league is so I guess we all lose.

2 Likes

Ftfy

2 Likes

Is the list yours?

Um, mayyyyybeeee?

2 Likes

Have some points anyway!

I’ll pm you the song that @Marwood chose. Would be great to see him get all of your points.

5 Likes

it’s just a weekly playlist that you submit a song to, based on a particular theme

I don’t think HNIA is very popular on this site, or even known at all

they’re amazing though

1 Like

That’s very noble of you!

2 Likes

I demand nothing more than 75% kingmakering and ones across the yeomans.

2 Likes

Mine will not make anyone want to dance but that’s ok

It’s actually disgusting imho

Think there’s only one duplicate band here, good effort everyone!

1 Like

I see a couple (Camera Obscura and Pixies)