🎷 Music League 4 - Airwolf v Blue Thunder 🚁 - Round 12 🎷 Protest Songs 🎷

Cannot wait for Music League 5. Itching for new category day.

5 Likes

If things keep going as they are we’ll have

Favourite Smashing Pumpkins song
Favourite 311 song
Second favourite Smashing Pumpkins song

As the first three rounds

7 Likes

I’m going to lose by one point and will be responsible for giving that one point, it’s predetermined.

2 Likes

Usually I’d be pretty disappointed that someone has posted an artist I’d thought of, but quite happy to see someone pick a song by good old Jeff Rosenstock!

man alive theres so many good options for this one

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking. I’ve been vacillating between three songs over the last 24 hours. One really danceable, one quite heavy, one in the middle…

On the plus side, all three are really good!

1 Like

My pick for this round is set in stone.

It wasn’t on Spotify when the rounds were announced but as soon as it appeared I knew it was meant to be - 4 points incoming!

1 Like

Spent way too long ummming and ahhhing over this one, thought I’d settle on something, submitted the track but it had already been picked :upside_down_face:

Now I was under the impression there were too many protest singers, not enough protest songs.

4 Likes

My submission is definitely a protest song, it may not be a very good one, but the message is STRONG!

Just voting for my favourite songs now to beat @ma0sm !

2 Likes

Here we go

3 Likes

Was sure we’d get The Man Don’t Give A Fuck @furryfan

2 Likes

No Sault songs after all!

Next round for that surely?

4 Likes

excited to disqualify at least one track for failing to meet my standards for what counts as a protest song

nearly played You Say Party! in the punctuation round, fun pick

I have a strong feeling I won’t be taking any shit from anyone after listening to this playlist.

1 Like

given out three points after the first three songs here, going to have to rein it in a bit

Wouldn’t dare be a scab if Pete Seeger was singing that at me (not that I’m a scab anyway, ofc)