🎷 Music League 4 - Airwolf v Blue Thunder 🚁 Round 13 - Swearing songs 🎷

Starts on Saturday.

Songs that predominately feature swearing or have a swear word(s) in the title.

This is the Final Round of Music League 4

Music League 5 will start towards the end of next week and will feature a Halloween Round as round 1 and a Christmas Round to end on before a break for Christmas/New Year. The other rounds will be decided thus….

Link for music league
https://musicleague.app/l/889be764b6254088a5fd7874b0af9a98/

Top 3 from every round….

Leaderboard…

7 Likes

Had my pick for this set since the category was announced

This should be a fucking great round.

Yes c’mooooooon Discobot!!

1 Like

Hoping for something great again here, feels like we’ve had loads of superb playlists recently. My shortlist is actually short for once, going to need to be in early as I think I will have some competition for my first few choices.

I have the liberation of being nowhere near the top three so I’m going wildcard

Anon

• I will be entering something good that happens to be a bit sweary
  • I will be entering something puerile because I’m basically a child

0 voters

• We will get at least one of Fuck You I Don’t Want You Back, or Fuck You Right Back
  • We wont

0 voters

maannnn i’ve got a lot of options for this lol

1 Like

think i need to set a quota for a minimum amount of swears for a vote. something around ~25 maybe

Going to set a quota of a maximum of 15 swears per song. Any more than that and then zero points.

2 Likes

I want songs with exactly 7 swears, no more no less

3 Likes
  • Setting a quota
  • Not listening for and counting the amount of swear words in 36 different songs

0 voters

Guys, do the words ass/arse/ crap count as swearing? If so, I’ll have to shorten my list.

1 Like

no / yes / yes

1 Like

Quality or quantity?

2 Likes

Is β€˜bloody well right’ by supertramp ok?

The use of the swear might be a deciding factor for me if I am trying to whittle down my list to 10 tracks to vote for. There is something to be said for an incredibly well placed swear over a load of causually dropped F-bombs.

This was my round, when I chose it I had a song with one really well placed swear in it in mind (not sure I’ll pick it now though). But to be honest I like it when people get creative with the brief. Looking forward to blasting the playlist loud.

1 Like

fucking (SWIDT?) gutted I played this in an earlier league. It’s perfect for this round

1 Like