🎷 Music League 4 - Airwolf v Blue Thunder 🚁 Round 9 - A town or City 🎷

Had two options for this round, both of which I really liked. Couldn’t choose, so flipped a coin.

If I get a bad score for this round, I blame the capitalism.

3 Likes

Screenshot_20210927-114320_Chrome

Nice.

5 Likes

So you’re hoping for a no-pointer for this round :grinning:

Thought this started tomorrow, so just panicked and picked the first one I could think of (then shifted between that and another great choice I thought of a couple of times, sorry @Brainfreeze)

1 Like

Last minute change, gone from an all time favourite to a more recent discovery I love.

sorry switched my choice a few times in the past 30mins. Not sure about my pick at all.

8 Likes

Just taking a glance through that list, and very happy to see a wide diversity of cities present. Good job everyone!

3 Likes

Some wonderful geographical jumps - Sunderland to Mumbai, Birkenhead to Memphis.

5 Likes

Yes I thought that. Only one double? (Strasbourg)

1 Like

Going to downvote both of those for picking such an obvious choice.

1 Like

Not a single New York, LA or London song. Well played all.

5 Likes

Ooh I love that Diane Cluck song, think I had it on an anti folk NY compilation years ago. Know nothing else by her.

1 Like

Oooh lots of stuff I like in here

This was my backup choice

1 Like

this was one of mine

1 Like

Considered this, mostly because it’s such a niche city (the song itself is fine).

Can’t believe someone’s nabbed my choice for the forthcoming β€œStations that don’t have a name of a town or city in them” round.

Second choice was this - feel bad for not representing my city, but also felt a bit on the nose

A very melodic mellow Fall for those who only know their noisy side

2 Likes

I almost chose this…