🎷 Music League 4 - Airwolf v Blue Thunder 🎷

Thanks everyone for making League 3 so enjoyable. We have some great rounds coming up in League 4 they will be posted here once the league topics have finished being sent to me so strategies can be thought about!

The general consensus from the poll has been to have a break to keep things fresh. The intention has never been to overwhelm people or for music league to become a chore. I know many of us lead busy lives through work, study and parenting etc.
Also with restrictions lifting and weather improving there is lots of things going on and the Euros are starting soon!

Therefore League 4 will commence on

WEDNESDAY 18th AUGUST

Remember there is a chance to pick a round for League 4. If you want to be randomly selected then reply IN by this Friday 11th June at 12pm

Well done to @Badgerdeluxe for winning league 3 - With a Vengeance and naming Round 4 - Airwolf v Blue Thunder

13 Likes

If you have already won the chance to select a round for league 4 would you mind not entering the draw please :blush:

IN

never heard of blue thunder

1 Like

IN

1 Like

It’s a cheap cider :wink:

1 Like

IN.

IN

And a massive thank you @Brainfreeze for running these. I’ll enjoy the break, but Music League has been one of the best things about this year for me.

5 Likes

in again like michael finnegan

2 Likes

This is going to be an endless summer

1 Like

I say I’ll enjoy the break, what I really mean is that I’ll sink the extra time into overthinking my choices for League 4

6 Likes

Awww thanks

Have an artist I’ve wanted to submit before but they haven’t fitted so trying to think of a good topic/rule that gets them in.

1 Like

13 Likes

Team SantINi Air!

2 Likes

Choon!

1 Like

In

1 Like

Hoping for some abstract categories (in the sky, rollercoaster(night), can’t open the windows for two weeks because of wildfires, etc.)

1 Like

Maybe some grammar related ones too so we can argue about grammar.

2 Likes

IN!!!

My suggestion has a slight possibility of this.

2 Likes