🎷 Music League 4 - Airwolf v Blue Thunder 🎷

@discobot roll 3d6

:game_die: 5, 6, 5

Babies are 60% water

6 Likes

cheers! will PM shortly

1 Like

I’m going to find someone on 99,999 plays and then drink the sweet pedant tears after the first person has listened to the playlist

5 Likes

Well done @collectiverumbling on deciding the final round. Music League 4 Airwolf v Blue Thunder starts on 18th August
Here is the full list of Rounds in the order they will be played…

1. The Human Body.
  2. An artist with < 100,000 monthly plays on Spotify.
  3. Cover versions.
  4. Water. Anything Water related.
  5. Song titles made up of 4 words.
  6. Maths related song titles.
  7. A track to get you in the Mosh Pit
  8. Band of Five. A track performed by a Band that was known to have 5 members when the track was released.
  9. A Town or City in the track title.
  10. Parentheses in the song title. (Featuring doesn’t count)
  11. Punctuation marks in song title
  12. Protest Songs
  13. Song titles with swearing or songs that predominately feature swear words.
9 Likes

Ooh that’s a good last round

1 Like

Reckon that last round should be a judgement free zone (read: could everyone please not judge me for what I’m going to submit).

3 Likes

You can’t submit that, they’ll be a riot.

Not entirely sure how I’ll figure out the 5-piece band one. Maybe it’ll require lots of checking of the cd booklets in my CDs (I knew they’d come in handy!) and see how many band mbers are listed in each.

We could all submit Radiohead just to be safe

1 Like

last round should be that limp bizkit song

I thought the idea was the song contained swearing, not that the listener was inspired to swear.

it does, he swears like 50 times in one song yo

Just need my pick to keep a low profile for a couple of months…

4 Likes

Thinking of a song for the protest round that will almost certainly be hated by most dissers but for something written 30 odd years ago it’s sentiment is very much what I’m feeling now.

Oops not a reply to Steven.

I’ve got a great one in mind

I’m gutted that one I want to submit isn’t on Spotify.

That’s my round, just a band you know is usually a 5 piece. Beach boys, Aerosmith, Meshuggah… have one of those if ya stuck. Hold on, were the Pumpkins ever a 5 piece?

Been wrestling with this for the past hour.

6 Likes