šŸŽ· Music League 5 - Billy Corgan is the greatest! - Round 10 - A track that takes you on a journey

Cant believe I wasted the DragonForce track on the last round

2 Likes

nice

9 Likes

I might chose a song that sounds like itā€™s going to take u on a journey but abruptly stops and blame it on an engine failure or something and hope the 1 min run time serves enough brevity to get a bunch of votes out of sheer apathy for the rest of the playlist

2 Likes

Think Iā€™m overthinking this too much, have talked myself out of so many choices thinking they donā€™t change sound enough times, maybe the sound can stay but the mood can change.

Iā€™ve submitted something but I know Iā€™m going to kick myself when I suddenly remember something better at 12:01!

1 Like

Exactly the same

1 Like

now mulling over playing a really lengthy number, oh how the turns table

Pick it and stick to it, thatā€™s my motto! (Which is why Iā€™m currently in the relegation zone)

1 Like

Here we go

4 Likes

Much shorter than I was expected and contains quite a few absolute faves.

1 Like

ooh a few crowd pleasers on that

Currently resisting the urge to kingmake Vroom Vroom

Ahh Moaninā€™ is such a classic

Also this was gonna be an hour long live version of all the parts of Reichā€™s Music for 18 Musicians so ā€¦ consider yourselves lucky

3 Likes

Hope people make it to the absolutely epic last 2mins 30 of my longest track so far.

I was um-ing and ah-ing all last night about swapping my choice for Ruby '81. Turned out it would have been for nothing haha. I love that song so much.

Just the 4hrs thank fuck

There is a track I expect to walk this, unless anything new comes close. Feel stupid for picking anything else.

1 Like

Nevermind the playlist loaded incorrectly.

Still 6 all timers though

Really? There are like 15 all timers that all fit the bar perfectly on this playlist

Thatā€™s not taking into account the 10 or so songs Iā€™ve never heard

7 if you count mine

2 Likes