šŸŽ· Music League 5 - Billy Corgan is the greatest! - Round 7 šŸŽ· A Single word artist šŸŽ·

Gone very big here, youā€™re all in for a treat.

1 Like

This category is so broad Iā€™m really suffering analysis paralysis. Nothing on my shortlist scratches my itch

1 Like

Gone with an artist that I only like the odd track of really, butā€¦ I remember hearing the one Iā€™ve picked for the first time and I think I listened straight back 4 or 5 times in a row. Loads of words in the artistā€™s name though, so 50/50 on success.

Please remember, they werenā€™t called simply ā€˜Beatlesā€™.

4 Likes

Same! Iā€™ve got a massive list of songs & I seem to be somewhere between meh and not in the mood for almost all of them today.

Itā€™s like the six band members round again where Iā€™m hoping for a last minute spark of inspirationā€¦

1 Like

Was feeling a bit uninspired and my first couple of relatively obvious picks had already been taken, remembered someone that Iā€™d considered for a previous round and still hasnā€™t been played at all which is good. Got a feeling it wonā€™t do that well, which takes the pressure off (come back and see if I have this relaxed attitude when it finishes on 3 points)

1 Like

I always think this is a good trackā€¦ maximum points then I see the runners and riders and instantly realise Iā€™ve fucked it!

1 Like

Gone for the old last minute switch, think Iā€™ve done the right thing.

Are you sure though?! :thinking:

1 Like

Erm, no yeah of course I am (internal monologue - thereā€™s still time to change again)

1 Like

Greatly timed for my 8 hour plane ride in an hour.

6 Likes

Here we go again

5 Likes

Ginuwine!

Someone has excellent taste in Idlewild tracks.

1 Like

uh oh
Untitled

3 Likes

A single word artist , a hyphenated artist and a two word artist on the same song.

One absolute storming banger on here that was high on my shortlist which I am definitely giving at least a point to, so only 9 points max available to the songs I donā€™t know yet.

Weatherbox :smiley:

Mike + The Medhanics

2 Likes

Quite an unfortunate feature that.

1 Like