šŸŽ· Music League 6 Bob Rickerton is the greatest poster of all time - Round 10 A track from a Debut Album šŸŽ·

Might actually change my submission entirely on the basis of this post

Donā€™t let me down

1 Like

Iā€™m not going to vote for your song if Iā€™ve heard the band before.

1 Like

Music League is the worst

10 Likes

fuck it, letā€™s do it

Do Not Push Top Secret GIF by Laff

4 Likes

really like that whole Cornershop album anyway, not sure if these would have fared any better but enjoy!

Wow first time Iā€™ve gotten the someone posted that artist already thing. Congrats to that person.

1 Like

Gonna rank the songs of the album and award the same amount of points to the song submitted. Letā€™s hope you picked the right song.

1 Like

I just donā€™t know how to rank them cause a lot of them are 10/10

1 Like

Does the album have to be their first released media? Or just their first album regardless

And what if Spotify doesnā€™t have the album but the track from a greatest hits or whatever

ANSWER ME

Can think of a few underrated tracks from artists who went on to be way bigger after their debut, but theyā€™re all people whoā€™ve been played loads on ML already and Iā€™m concerned thatā€™ll lead to punishment. This round would have been way easier in the debut of Music League.

My opinion is that I donā€™t care if they had some lead singles ahead of the album (whether they were in that debut album or not). If they were a long - established artist via EPs, mixtapes etc then had a debut album that didnā€™t feel like a debut for the artist then maybe Iā€™d be a little dubious. But probably wouldnā€™t care.

Thatā€™s fine imo. As always, Iā€™d take it in good faith that it is a legit choice and itā€™s not someone trying to cheat

Thats fine - as long as it would be clear from, sayz looking at the actā€™s discography on Wikipedia, diacoga or wherever that it had appeared on a debut album thatā€™s fine.

Where do we stand on tracks that were not on the initial release of the debut album but were subsequently added to it at a later date?

GTF (with all due respect)

1 Like

Absolutely nothing worse than re-releases with bonus tracks

2 Likes

Itā€™s also annoying when you are exploring a bandā€™s back catalogue and want to listen in order but the release dates are all wrong as itā€™s reissues etc! (On Apple Music at least).

Considering how late I left this Iā€™m pleasantly surprised that mine wasnā€™t taken. Felt like an obvious choice.

trust in discogs/rateyourmusic

1 Like