🎷 Music League 6 Bob Rickerton is the greatest poster of all time - Round 10 A track from a Debut Album 🎷

No but that’s because I’ve voted :angel:

1 Like

Just voted and can’t understand why the track that’s at the bottom is doing so badly. Not my pick but I am outraged on its behalf.

Gonna have to speedrun the playlist tonight before bed as we fly out at 12 :grimacing: tomorrow

1 Like

Bit slow to get this this playlist but finally got to it this morning. Enjoyed it and had a good spread of points in mind however there is one track that absolutely ticks all my boxes for a track I would love and have since played it several times (new track to me obviously). Going to be hard to not write in all the comments “sorry, would have voted for your song but it wasn’t track x

1 Like

I was gonna submit something by the act at number one, but assumed I’d get a lot of “classic, but no points” comments due to how much they’ve appeared on ML.

Destined for mid table mediocrity. Why do I even play haha

1 Like

I made one of those exact comments!

I feel like the app is trying to tell me something too.

4 Likes

Submitted my kids favourite band/song. Vote for me if you don’t want to disappoint a 5 yr old.

4 Likes

Woah one of my top tracks is way further down that I expected - I guess it will be hella divisive though

The rap entries are showing out today though!

I’m only on 3 points, so I look forward to your points!

1 Like

I voted for it, but really surprised by what’s top!

Was driving myself crazy and had to make =randbetween( , ) break the tie and cast my final few votes. Feeling guilty over what got left out, but a little bit less guilty seeing how poorly I’m doing.

Just voted, looking at the results now the track I gave the most points to was on 3 points before that.

1 Like

Yep, you’ve now doubled my score - thanks!

It’s an utterly great album, and well worth your time listening to it.

1 Like

I will definitely be giving it a listen, really loved that track.

1 Like

Well, this is going REALLY badly. Oh well…

You lot love the strokes

2 Likes

First decent score for a while. Also gave the song at rock bottom its second point, can’t believe how badly that’s done.

can’t believe i could have just played a stupidly popular artist and swept up the points, who knew

1 Like

Dunno, the big hitters have had a very mixed round (and it looks like the highest scorer was mostly driven by one very big vote). There’s a track on 4 points that I thought would do much better.