🎷 Music League 6 - Bob Rickerton is the greatest poster of all time! 🎷 Round 13 - Alcohol

Finally time for Terrorvision to shine

1 Like

Sorry, this is almost always my bad. I’m the worst for remembering to check the spreadsheet. Thanks again for the link!

My song is

• Booze! :tada:
  • BOOOOs :broken_heart:

0 voters

Finally found something that I both like and fits for this round. Shortlist had a few things that only had passing mentions to drinking, a load of stuff I had to disqualify when I found out that Lean isn’t actually alcoholic and some folk metal which was neither good nor bad enough to warrant inclusion.

Turns out the sort of musicians I listen to are much more into their hard drugs.

1 Like

There are a few sad indie big hitters that I fear will score very well.

Remember these are fine, one of my top options just mentions one drink in one line

My choice is VERY boozy, but not even remotely aligned with DiS-taste. It will not score well.

2 Likes

Oh god

1 Like

There’s one in particular that I reckon will walk it if picked.

There’s two tracks I love (won’t be playing) which I’ll almost guarantee to give points to if they appear

2 Likes

No J-Kwon, I’m disappointed!

2 Likes

0/2, shame

was on my shortlist, was sure somebody else would play it!

wanted this one for the name (sort of) / song title / album title triple whammy but sadly it’s not on spotify

1 Like

what were they

one don’t want to say as it’s gonna be my ~secret weapon~ in some other round

and then

1 Like

yeah surprising that one isn’t on here, feel like it would’ve done well too

1 Like

All The Wine and Old Old Fashioned? The latter is the one I thought would clean up.

This lad was on my shortlist twice but got pipped to the post at the last minute

Also had this Christy Moore classic in consideration

1 Like