šŸŽ· Music League 6 - Bob Rickerton is the greatest poster of all time! šŸŽ· Round 7 - A track with the word Song in it.

Starts Todayā€¦

A track title with the word ā€˜Songā€™ in it.

• Had no ideas
  • Have loads of ideas
  • Have found such a perfect pick that it renders my shortlist void
  • Feel the pick is too good and want to choose something more obscure
  • Panic

doing better than usual in league 6 and desperate to cling on

i donā€™t even care about getting to pick a round or any of that stuff, i just want the street cred

could be the first time you finish ahead of me since League 1

Iā€™ve created a ā€œSong Songsā€ playlist and there is a lot of great stuff in there. Some really obvious things, some proper cheese, some stuff that I wouldnā€™t dream of playing in Music League. Donā€™t know what to play!

• really obvious things
  • proper cheese
  • stuff that I wouldnā€™t dream of playing in Music League

0 voters

I managed to be the very first submission :smiley:

SUCK IT

2 Likes

Bah. It looks like you didnā€™t go for who I was hoping youā€™d go for (DK), so now Iā€™m disappointed you got your first choice! :smiley:

gone for something I reckon will be very polarising

1 Like

Absolutely no idea for this. For some reason the only ā€œsongā€ song I can think of is Earth Song, which I probably wonā€™t play tbh.

2 Likes

managed to get this, at least until i panic change

hmm i actually canā€™t think of what track you were expecting! maybe iā€™m not as predictable as i thought i was

with label differences i have a slight worry that my track might not be available on US Spotify

Chose the only song I know and like. I feel itā€™s far too big to do well, though.

I was hoping for my favourite David Kitt song song.

1 Like

ahhh i didnā€™t think of that actually (when you said DK i was trying to think what Dead Kennedys songs do I know with ā€˜songā€™ in the title)

iā€™ve only managed to play Kitt in his New Jackson persona so far, i should try and squeeze him in somewhere eventually

1 Like

Woohoo this is my round! Chosen pretty much so I could submit a particular song song. I look forward to my 4 points

3 Likes

ā€˜songā€™ songs was a round idea i had in the back of my mind too. considered widening it to include ā€˜balladā€™ or ā€˜bluesā€™ in the title as well