🎷 Music League 6 - Bob Rickerton is the greatest poster! 🎷 Round 12 - A track that makes you feel like you are in a movie

This round starts tomorrow!
The penultimate round of league 6!

Topic… A track that makes you feel like you’re in a movie

https://musicleague.app/l/99033945fa9e4f53a1677d58583d5da2/

Playlist featuring every track used across all leagues….

2 Likes

Don’t understand what to play here at all.

2 Likes

Had ideas for something more subtle and score-like, now tempted by a more bombastic thing

I’m so unsure what it feels like to be in a movie. Gotta love the ambiguity, i guess.

Maybe choose something that feels suitable for a Carry On film?

Or Euro Trip?

Yeah, haven’t quite figured out what I should play for this round yet. guess i better start thinking!

Was there a Carry On movie based in the Thames Valley shoegaze scene?

Carry On Vibrator

1 Like

Whammy Camping With These Guys?

I’m going with something that creates a strong atmosphere and feeling of place when I listen to it. It might not have that effect on anyone else though!

1 Like

torn between two tracks from the same album. an upbeat one that feels like it belongs in a film to me but i’m not sure if other people will get the same vibe from it. or another one that’s moodier in a more stereotypical ‘staring out the window and imaging you’re in a film’ way.

1 Like

Yeah I mean the round is makes you feel like you’re in a movie. I can think of songs that I could imagine being in a movie, but making me feel like I’M in the movie is different. Tough round.

1 Like

well the first one makes me feel like i’m in a film but i’m not sure if it will make anyone else feel like they’re in a film

1 Like

I’m going to pick a song that makes me really feel like I’m Spiderman

1 Like

My movie song:

• will have lyrics
  • won’t have lyrics

0 voters

My song will be on…

• Score
  • Soundtrack

0 voters

What movie are you in?