🎷 Music League 7 🎷 - The Cult of Music League. Round 3 - A track Atypical of the artists normal output

This round starts on Tuesday

The brief is a track atypical of the artists normal output!

Music league: Music League

Playlist of Top 3 from all the leagues so far….

Spreadsheet with every track entered so far…

1 Like

I am not looking forward to this at all

1 Like

literally no idea for this one

6 Likes

INFO

By the way Music League 8 will come straight after Music League 7 in June.

Music League 8 will be 7 rounds in length.

Top 3 players will pick 1 round each.

Winner will name league 8

4 rounds will be decided randomly by everyone’s friend @discobot

Following music League 8 there will be a short break and music league 9 will start in mid September.

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Very easg round for me to pick

why?

Because I’m going abroad for a few weeks and need a break from Music League. No real mystery.

2 Likes

I’ve got one idea for this round so far!

Yeah also no ideas but I think it could be a really fun round. Maybe another good spreadsheet one to explain what makes the track atypical?

I can share the spreadsheet for people to add their comments once the round drops but my one idea I have at the moment I will struggle to write anything other than “It doesn’t sound like the rest of their output.”

3 Likes

I’ve not properly thought about this round yet. I’ve got s placeholder song for an artist that people know and has been in music league a few times.
Will need to have a think to see if I can come up with someone else.

Had one single idea so I’m sticking to that

Haven’t a bloody clue about this round.

Think I’ve got one idea, but purely in a “they sounded quite different before they were famous” kind of way, so not 100% sure it fits the bill.

1 Like

Yes, can think of bands who changed their style, but it isn’t ‘atypical’ as the new sound became their normal sound.

I’m having the same problem.

Why do i have a feeling im going to be one of the few that actually submits something atypical and will get murdered in the voting stage

Probably because you’re going to be one of the few that actually submits something atypical and will get murdered in the voting stage.

6 Likes

I knew it!