šŸŽ· Music League 7 - The Cult of Music League šŸŽ· Round 4 - The Weather

Guilty, would have said it was Back available to choose but I changed at 11:58 because of course

1 Like

Sitting around in a restaurant last night and Heatwave came on. Toyed with changing my selection to it so I hoping I donā€™t live to regret that

NGL I considered Raining Blood by Slayer but felt it wouldnā€™t play well

1 Like

not a weather condition i have experienced

2 Likes

Never been to Glasgow on an old firm day eh

4 Likes

I have regrets already

1 Like

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

6 Likes

Yeah, listening now, good choice! Thereā€™s another song on the list that I was a huge fan of a couple of years ago that might have to get multiple points from me. It depends on how the rest of the list pans out.

Curious as to how weā€™ve ended up with a 42 song playlist from only 41 participants.

I think if someone has submitted a track but then leaves the league the track stays in. Presumably they wonā€™t earn any points of we vote for it though.

No Crowded House? Sad.

3 Likes

There are so many massive weather songs, could easily make a knockout playlist of stuff that was maybe ruled out as too obvious for DiS Music League. Prince, Bob Dylan, Missy Elliott, Bill Withers, Buddy Hollyā€¦

1 Like

The weather girls - Itā€™s raining men. :wink:

3 Likes

Might as well have B*Witched then.

3 Likes

Feel like Iā€™m losing my mind, Iā€™d have put money on having already had both Nina Nastasiaā€™s Stormy Weather and Mastodonā€™s Blood and Thunder, but the spreadsheet is telling me Iā€™m wrong. I have no idea where I know Stormy Weather from if itā€™s not Music League.

I was convinced the song Iā€™ve picked had featured before, but it isnā€™t on the spreadsheet so I went with it.

1 Like

Pre-season isnā€™t included in the spreadsheet so could be from there if you played it? Though I donā€™t specifically remember either coming up before myself.

1 Like

Yep, figured out Stormy Weather, it was preseason. No idea about Mastodon though, and I have a vague memory of it being submitted by someone who doesnā€™t even play Music League, so

1 Like

I entered a song and then figured actually Iā€™d give this round a miss (didnā€™t want to waste peopleā€™s votes or appear as a non-voter!).

1 Like