🎷 MUSIC LEAGUE 9 - The Return of the Pedant 🎷 Round 10 Space 🎷

Can all of the other rounds please begin with M?

5 Likes

I am in.

Min!

Indiddlyin

1 Like

Enjoyed the last ML and it was my first, but I may have to sit this one out due to work. Things have gotten really busy on that front and ML is quite time-consuming. I feel I wouldn’t be able to give it my all without seriously affecting my job performance.

that’s a shame man, I feel like I could absolutely not put any less work into my job, I usually spend about an hour drinking coffee / “checking emails” listening to the new playlist when it drops

3 Likes

In!

1 Like

Yeah the bad thing for me is I just get obsessed with extracurricular activities and spend too much time on the forum, too much time researching individual artists if I’m interested in them, organizing my thoughts/taking notes on each track, then of course there’s the time researching and selecting tracks. I’m just not good at setting aside work/non-work time so it all blends together and at the end of the day I’ve spent 5 hours messing around on DiS, Spotify, instagram, RYM, last.fm, FB, and like 3 hours working (on a good day) but that’s not clearly defined because I’ll be playing music while working and looking at forums when on calls and it’s just a mess of blended thoughts in my head at all times. Shit time management. We’ll see how I feel when round 1 comes around, if I’m really connecting with the round themes and feel like I’m in a good place with productivity I’ll join and try to be more strict with my time.

Alright for some, some of us have to actually work :smirk:

P.S. IN for the draw

1 Like

In

1 Like

Round 1 is now decided upon! Draw coming up also!

5 Likes
  1. @paulo
  2. @SleepingCapybara
  3. @Steved
  4. @Brainfreeze
  5. @Octobadger
  6. @paulo13
  7. @Icarus-Smicarus
  8. @Prob500
  9. @Spen78
  10. @furryfan
  11. @Jamos
  12. @daggers
  1. @hesastopsiiiiign
  2. @BobRickerton
  3. @mclassh
  4. @keith
  5. @riverwise
  6. @hex-acts
  7. @Iceblink

@discobot Roll 7d19

:game_die: 12, 1, 7, 10, 6, 4, 15

Go to hell discobot

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Congratulations!!!

@paulo
@Brainfreeze
@paulo13
@Icarus-Smicarus
@furryfan
@mclassh

Please send me your round ideas asap! :blush:

7 Likes

Good round 1 subject

No Rollins Band - Liar on Spotify, denied

1 Like

Whenever I say IN, I never actually think I’m gonna get a round to pick :grin: Fuck, gotta think of something now!

4 Likes