🎷 Music League - Airwolf v Blue Thunder 🚁 Round 10 - Parentheses in song title 🎷

I’ve noticed from shortlisting that artists are either parentheses artists or they’re not.

Once you find one you’ve generally got half their back catalogue to pick from…

1 Like

What the fuck is John Murry playing at here eh? (Definitely a parentheses artist in general though)

3 Likes

what if the track is called comma

• acceptable
  • unacceptable

0 voters

So badly wanted to choose a song that’s titled Prelude (song name) but though that would be a bit of a cheat.

Here we go

3 Likes

Few of [these] knocking about the place I see.

2 Likes

Hugely disappointing to see, imo

4 Likes

The enya track will calm your fury!

1 Like

The Heart FM crew very well represented this time round (Enya, Hall & Oates and Meat Loaf).

3 Likes

Cannot believe the SFA track wasn’t (Drawing) Rings around the world!

2 Likes

I thought the same!

1 Like

At least three songs here that were on my shortlist! I guess there ain’t that many parenthetical songs, huh?

Parenthetical songs are pretty chill, huh?

If I was still playing, both Curtis Mayfield and Hall & Oates would have got 5 points each. The two best songs on the playlist by a country mile.

Was gonna go all in on the theme with a song by Parenthetical Girls with parentheses in the title but changed it 20 minutes before the deadline when I was high last night.

1 Like

You must have been high if you thought the deadline was last night!

1 Like

Really thought someone would have chosen

Would have played this if it wasn’t rubbish.

1 Like

Six Finger Satellite! There’s a name I don’t see often enough

1 Like

Hall & Oates & Human League, I should have stuck with my original pick & completed an awesome 80’s hat-trick…