Music League Round 10 - LOUD!

Good one.

Really dislike the idea of splitting the leagues and gamerfying the thing further by adding relegation and promotions.

I dont mind the regularity right now but think having longer gaps when lockdown starts easing will be essential

10 Likes

I’ve put a poll over on the music league future thread. Please respond. I would rather people have longer to listen rather than break us all up.

yeah me too tbf it’d be too complicated thinking about it

1 Like

Would echo all of this. I’ve also really enjoyed the ‘crate’-digging to make shortlists which in most of the rounds have ended up being nearly as long as the eventual playlists. I’ve now got a Spotify playlist folder with two playlists for every round, and my own shortlist ones are what I’m putting on most just now.

5 Likes

Just had the submission email & submitted an absolute banger

Had a song in mind that I think could actually win but have stuck with my instinct and gone with something I love that will probably score very badly. Will award a full 10 points if anyone picks the other one though.

Interesting round this one, I’ve given preference for less obvious stuff in every other round both in selecting and voting, but really who wants to crank something loud unless they already know and love it?

Tough choice but I’m happy with what I’ve put in (for now).

1 Like

Can I request that mine is played Loud please. Unless you’re wearing headphones.

2 Likes

I allow myself loud in headphones every now and again :smiley:

1 Like

Damn, maybe I should go for one of my more obvious choices…

i’ve gotten all indecisive about this at the last minute, between my original choice of banger or a more obscure and louder track.

submitted the latter for now but may change my mind later.

HMM.

1 Like

I’m feeling happy with my choice for this round. As ever I’m looking forward to hearing the playlist tomorrow! Always a pleasure to see it go live!

2 Likes

I can confirm that my choice enjoys volume, and lots of it.

1 Like

I can confirm my song bangs at the appropriate level of bangitudeness

2 Likes

I really stuck on what to submit in this one. All of the LOUD music I listen to is really obvious. I thought of one idea that would be “hilarious”, but probably only to me.

Currently top of leaderboard!

1 Like

Excellent news

1 Like

Really starting to regret missing 2 rounds ngl

1 Like

I think we safely assume everyone would like their song to be played LOUD. So should we just make it a “rule?”

There he goes, suggesting rules again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like