Music League Round 2

Starts at 12pm for submissions.

This Round is to submit a track from a Non UK European Artist.

1 Like

Link for league

https://musicleague.app/l/600efb0da731150022dac236/

Presumably, everyone is submitting their favourite Die Toten Hosen track, right?

I’ve just joined. This looks like a good bit of craic!

1 Like

Think I’m already imposing some stricter sub-briefs on this one for my voting, though hard to be sure I’ll follow them before hearing the tracks obviously.

How long is the submission period for on this one? When will the playlist drop?

Think you have 24 hours to submit from 12pm today. Then playlist goes live at 12pm tomorrow then you get until 12pm Saturday to vote.

1 Like

Cheers, makes sense. Guess I’m just impatient for that sweet, sweet playlist action!

1 Like

I know. It’s been good so far hasn’t it?!

This does not fucking slip!

This thing is going to be a nightmare for my chronic indecisiveness! Five options already for today’s that I can’t choose between :roll_eyes:

Yesterday I had a definite choice, today I’ve thought about it more and have come up with a load of others. I should just stick with my gut-instinct shouldn’t I?

There’s a lot of scope here. I’ve got mine I think, but reserve the right to swap it for Sabrina’s Boys Boys Boys at the last minute :smiley:

Just remembered that Ireland counts too…hmmm…

2 Likes

Not sure what to go for yet either, and whether I should go for a non-English singing song too, never mind which band/country to pick! Decisions!

1 Like

Had a profound effect on me as a 17 year old for some reason.

4 Likes

Already second guessing my submission

Ha!

5 Likes

Fucking hell, am I really that predictable?

3 Likes

Looks interesting, I’m in (I will storm out if I receive 0 votes)

Happened on my third choice too, I give up.