Music League - Round 5

• My song probably won’t be loud

0 voters

Have fucked round 4 but my round 5 track is a winner, baby

Wait is entry today or tomorrow for
this round? I definitely got confused

Just had an email saying my entry is due, but I guess that’s based on the old timetable, before @Brainfreeze fixed the schedule.

Have 4 songs I’m toying with.
I expect them to all be quite unpopular :grinning:

1 Like

Music League |

1 Like

man this is tricky, I haven’t chosen a hardcore song for the league yet
but I’m afraid everyone will hate that kind of thing anyway

do it imo. I’m picking something that I’m pretty sure won’t go down well and would appreciate the company at the bottom of the table

5 Likes

FWIW, just about every song over 5 minutes was great in round 4. Go for the longer one and damn those with short attention spans.

2 Likes

Do it!

There’s a thirteen minute black metal track on my shortlist. I’d definitely go with it but I’m worried people’s skip buttons might break

2 Likes

I’m struggling with this one, pretty much everything I listen to these days is made to be loud I think!

think I’m going to choose something very obvious for this

You’ve got a nerve

1 Like

I have found a perfect long and not very loud song with under 1000 Spotify plays for my choice. The votes will come flooding in. It gets a little bit louder by the end though. Or at least I then it up a bit to enjoy it even more.

that’s your choice m8

Just about managing to fight the urge to put John Cage’s 4’33 as a joke submission.

7 Likes

“too loud.”

2 Likes

Was gonna go obvious but now I’m overwhelming myself with possibilities of Very Good Loud Tracks

2 Likes

I know what you mean, started thinking about obvious tracks with heavy instrmentation and thumping drums but am also bouncing between songs with fantasitc orchestration that sound great loud.

1 Like