🎷 Music League (The Yeoman’s Revenge) Round 4 - Anything Goes! 🎷

No need for pendants for this round! Kicks off on Tuesday!

Topic: Any Track you like!!

Music league…

https://musicleague.app/l/603e32965ceed00023f105be/

2 Likes

So I can choose Dopesmoker for this and then again for the best opening track? Great

4 Likes

If you want.

Project earworm is go . Time to infect some ears

Wonder how annoying I’m going to go with this hmm

think i know what i’m picking for this. a band who have been my second choice for a few rounds before, but a good track by them that i can’t imagine fitting many categories that would come up in the future.

0 points.

Interested to see if anyone gets warning of duplicate tracks or artists here.

4 Likes

Am expecting nothing less than 50 bangers please

Think I’ll just pick one of my favourite songs

7 Likes

Finding this one kinda impossible to choose a track for. Definitely benefit from having the themes to restrict and guide my choices

3 Likes

Chosen a song that the band in question were playing when I walked in to their show a few years back. Had never heard of or heard them before (it was a double headliner and I had gone to see the other band). Was instantly converted and so glad I turned up early. I think it was the first time I ever posted on here to talk about it.

So a very fond live music memory (remember those!).

1 Like

Probably just going to wait until the deadline and pick the first thing that comes into my head.

Definitely this, might try to go with something obscure that I think more people should know about.

3 Likes

This is what I’m thinking too.

… I mean, picking one of my own tracks is definitely something obscure that more people should hear, right?

7 Likes

Suffering major analysis paralysis on this one

1 Like

gone full ‘pep guardiola ahead of a champions league quarter final’ levels of overthinking

4 Likes

Not sure what I’ll pick yet, other than I know I’ll want it to be an unknown band. Have a possible contender, mainly because they’re very new to me also and so am just playing it quite a bit at the moment.

Apologies to @Brainfreeze in advance for the millions of changed submission emails about to come your way, I’m changing my mind way to much on this round!

3 Likes

Good to see I’m not the only person struggling to choose something. I need very strict criteria!

I decided on something straight away and I’m steadfastly refusing to think about it anymore and start overthinking things as I will only drive myself mad (even though the song I’ve picked isn’t going to get many points)

1 Like