🎷 Music League - (The Yeoman’s Revenge) Round 5 Welsh Artists 🎷

It’s going to be down to John M again. I’m not hopeful this time!

voted!

1 Like

And you’ve given me the point I needed for ten points - what a great vote! :smiley:

2 Likes

@JohnM we need you!

1 Like

By the way @Richie_Ronco i think your Welsh music thread would be really welcomed whenever you are ready. :blush:

3 Likes

Almost halfway and @mrm is coasting!

Well done @brightlight for winning the round!

2 Likes

shows the self-defeating way that i play this game that i considered submitting Are You With Me Now by Cate Le Bon (2nd place, 21 points) but thought “nah someone is guaranteed to pick a song by her anyway so i should make everyone listen to a Truckers of Husk song instead” (6 points)

was fully expecting a 1 point finish though

1 Like

@Shoebox1976uk - you’ve broken Music League!

5 Likes

One of my highlights of the whole thing so I’m very pleased you went with it!

1 Like

@Octobadger I believe Dauwd was born in the US but grew up in Wales

My work here is done…

1 Like

My track (Propellerheads) was on some In The Mix album at the exact time I was just starting to learn drums. Still think the beat’s great. They had a real knack for sampling/programming drums which sounded live and natural.

1 Like

I’ve had an unbelievably good run. Having not had a single podium, and barely a top half finish before the transport round, I have had 3 top 3 finishes in a row. Just submitted in the ‘A’ round, suspect that could signal the end of my run…

1 Like

got a few last minute votes which hauled me up to 6 points

have scored between 5 and 8 on every round I think, very consistent in my poor performance

1 Like

this bloke said to me, you haven’t got a clue, about the damage the scores will do to you, I tried to see things from his point of view, but I couldn’t fit my head up his asshole too

@Marwood’s totally going to give it two points actually!

1 Like

And apologies @Yesiamaduck - I was intending on voting for your song, but somehow it looks like I didn’t, sorry!

You would then have been joint position with I love you, always forever, near and far, close and together…

1 Like

@Octobadger meant to leave a comment saying how much I enjoyed that Datblygu song, been on repeat ever since (NB: this is unrelated to the 2 points you gave to Mr. Phormula)

1 Like

I hate you

2 Likes