🎷 Music League ( The Yeoman’s Revenge) - Round 6 🎷 A track beginning with the letter A 🎷

For this round you need to select a track beginning with the letter ‘A’. Kicks off on Wednesday!

https://musicleague.app/l/603e32965ceed00023f105be/

Got a song I really love for this so will be taking any negative comments very seriously and as a personal insult :grinning:

2 Likes

Can I confirm that the letter of the first word of the title has to start with A (eg Always Your Way) not that the title has to start with the indefinite article (eg A Private Understanding)

1 Like

Got a good one for this

0 points

Either

1 Like

Pedants poll - are we ignoring “the”, eg The Aardvark

• That’s an A song
  • That’s a T song

0 voters

torn between three great ones, might make a megamix of all three and upload it

1 Like

As long as you title it, ‘A Megamix,’ it’ll be fine.

1 Like

Another impossible category… Too many good songs to choose from!

would that be an ‘a’ or an ‘m’ song? ‘a megamix’…

• a
  • m

0 voters

1 Like

Darnnit, need to rule out any The songs now.

I’ll have my revenge when we eventually do a T round and will zero points any The songs!

1 Like

An otherwise untitled track that’s just called something like A1 or A2 because of where it is on the record

• A-OK
  • Nay-OK

0 voters

This but it’s the only song on that side, so is called “Side A” in Spotify

• Onside
  • Offside

0 voters

Looks like anyone who wants to gain points from the pedant crowd should avoid their songs starting with “the”…

1 Like

Might choose Alice Moki Jayne from Thurston Moore’s Spirit Counsel album. Only an hour long.

1 Like

Just realised what’s probably going to win this, going to stick with my principles and my original choice though.

so many options…am I allowed to submit two this time round?

No way, somebody else got to the spiritual jazz before me!

1 Like

Got a feeling my newly acquired paulo13 point streak os going to continue this round

If this is what I think it is, I had an alternative (better?) version on my list and then went with something different.

I’ve gone big and obvious. 3 points.