🎷 Music league The Yeoman’s Revenge 🎷 Round 9 - Canada 🇨🇦 🎷

Only just realising how many DiS heavy hitters are Canadian, don’t fancy my chances in this one.

got a nice pick for this. very Canadian indeed.

Looking forward to scoring aboot six points with mine.

Really wanted to use this but unfortunately geography:

1 Like

Came in to find 20+ people have already submitted. Went with my first choice and no warning message about repeat artist so pretty happy with that.

Saving some favourite Canadians for the next round instead I think

Damn, just got my first track that someone else has used.

Was hoping to wake up and only have once choice available, instead everything is, I’m shocked. Really testing my “go with an unknown or disliked artist” plan, there are some winners available.

Two more rounds after this one! A reminder of the prizes at stake!

Someone’s submitting this yeah?

After the last few rounds I think 35th is beyond me so come on discobot!

1 Like

I’m down to 34th, still in with a shout!

2 Likes

Bloody hell that was a mission! First three artists I chose were already taken. Plenty of others I would have gone for but assumed they’d already have gone.

Happy with my final choice though.

1 Like

Mine isn’t going to do very well but very happy with it

Much prefer these rounds to the ones where I think I am going to do well but then don’t (like the last one)

2 Likes

I am sooooo looking forwards to seeing the reaction to my track.

Boards of Canada hadn’t been picked when I submitted, relieved with that.

6 Likes

Damn, knew I should have been quicker. At least nobody had taken Of Montreal.

2 Likes

Is everyone throwing red herrings out or are they just straight up telling everyone what they picked

Good though they are I think we’ve had plenty of the big names already so hope everyone digs a little deeper. I won’t be giving points to your Youngs, Cohens, Mitchells, Dions etc.

1 Like

im going with one of my favorite artists ever. one i got into off a recommendation from an old disser (mehodor) in like 2009.

Adams

1 Like