Music videos that make you happy

Doesn’t have to be a song you love just something about the video that makes you smile.

3 from me

2 Likes

I think this is genuinely my favourite music video ever. Really like the song too, saw this video on kerrang when I was still in sixth form and already a korn fan and aware of the other guys because of my cousins and was delighted by it

This was such a delightfully unexpected collaboration and they all look great
3 Likes

Feeder - Just A Day.

The sweetest, most genuine and most life-affirming video you could imagine.

3 Likes

I love how it’s sort of documenting a really different time in terms of being in front of a camera

2 Likes

So good - just wait for that plot twist!

4 Likes

Every time.

4 Likes

Yeah, totally. They had to actually send their videos into the band rather than just post them up on a site. Seems like another age…

This is my go to ‘cheer up’ video

I find it REALLY annoying! I think partly cos it was overplayed on MTV2, partly cos it seems really over earnest in places, and partly cos i hate Feeder

Its 100% one of the most earnest things ever made, and the kids in it are so unabashedly giving it everything they’ve got. That’s what makes it so heartwarming.

Absolutely beautiful song/music video about love and the ups and downs encountered in a relationship. It’s adorable and will make you smile

2 Likes