Muting threads on mobile

Since all the tweaks a few weeks ago I can no longer mute threads on my phone. When pulling up the options lists I can scroll down to the mute option. This is on an iPhone, works fine on an iPad. Is it just me?

Shows up on my android

Can’t believe you were thinking of muting my thread :cry:

I purposefully picked a daily thread instead of the one I really wanted to mute so no one would get offended. :grinning:

When you say it works on iPad is that just that the screen is bigger or is it that you can scroll the menu like you can on Android (you can see the scroll bar within it on @Icarus-Smicarus’s screencap)?

It’s the former then sorry for the obvious nature of the comment but you’ve definitely tried to scroll the menu in your phone?

Are you using the same browser in both iPad and iPhone? What browser(s)?

:grinning:

Yes on the iPhone the scroll function for that particular menu no longer works. Worked fine until a couple of weeks ago when all the changes were made. Using iOS.

You mean you’re using the default Safari browser? On both devices? Just wondering if it works in Chrome on iPhone (assuming that’s a thing but it is on iPad so I assume…).

Thanks

Yes

Chrome on iOS is a skin on top of WebKit rather than the Chromium rendering engine, so I’d be very surprised if it behaves any differently.